This will be a fabulously elegant trip for those who love opera, food and architecture.
Included in this trip are 2 operas, a gala dinner with a private concert, and visits to the notable museums in Milan, Parma, and Turin, known as the Paris of Italy after its architectural grandeur.
So get gussied up to hear some wonderful music in the finest of halls and enjoy all the splendor that northern Italy has to offer.
JOURNEY COST: $4295 (double occupancy)
- Includes 4-star accommodations (double occupancy) for 9 nights, all meals, some of which will be very fine, performances, ground transportation in Italy, excursions, entrance fees to museums, and administrative fees.
- Not included are personal purchases and pampering.
- Single supplement is $765.
- NOTE: A deposit of $500 is required upon registration to secure a place on this journey.
- Airfare is not included to enable travelers to use their “travel points,” upgrade flight arrangements, or to extend their trip.
- Travel insurance is strongly encouraged.